Tuesday, June 17, 2008

NBA championship Finals GM 6, Boston Celtics-Los Angeles Lakers


Game 6 tonight is in Boston. At half time the Boston Celtics is leading The Los Angeles Lakers, 58-35. All I can say is; I believe the Celtics will have this game tonight! I think if they continue the strong play for the starters and bench, they can win this championship tonight. The Celtics came out strong in the first 2 quarters in both offense and defense. Overall, they have done it all, shooting, free throws, 3 point shots, blocks, steals and whatever else you can think of. It's not that the Lakers are weak, they were just over powered by the Celtics! I can't single out any one player tonight but Garnett has came out strong and leading the Celtics. Paul Pierce is awesome as always! Rajon Rondo has stepped up even more, he is getting steals and has been great at passing. Ray Allen has had some good 3 pointers and shots in the paint. The bench players has added as well with Big Baby Davis, coming off the bench in his first NBA finals appearance. He has had some good moments; I believe a steal, blocks and a couple of shots in this first half.

The Celtics great play continues in the 2nd half! I think they do have this game tonight!

No comments: