Who will win game 2? I am sure Coach Phil Jackson and all players will be ready tonite for a win in Boston. Can the Celtics hold them off? They will try!
The Celtics need to keep up offense, less turnovers, more scoring. When a man is open he needs to shoot before that 2 and 3 man defense comes in. Rondo needs to continue to watch the ball, find the open man and possibly set Ray Allen up for three's. Rondo may have to take some open shots too. I know he is not a great shooter but if he can get in the paint take the open shot or get to the foul line, it will open up more scoring. Perkins is in tonite, I don't think he will be 100% but he just needs to continue to get offensive and defensive rebounds. Hopefully Pierce will be playing tonite too!
On defense, they need to keep Kobe's scoring down because he will get his shots.
If he does get shots, I would concentrate less on stopping him. If they guard him too much that leaves 4 more shooters open. Don't get in foul trouble.
The Lakers,of course will come out strong!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment