Sunday, June 8, 2008

Nadal beats Federer in French Open for 4th straight year!

I'm just dedicate a little write up for tennis. I do watch it occasionally. I may be adding more in future. Through the years as I watched some players; I knew Nadal would be one to contend with eventually. I saw some games where he gave the top players a run for their money. Will he be able to win Wimbledon in a couple of weeks? I know Federer always make it to the top seed; I know Nadal was his opponent last year so will this year be a repeat? Will Nadal win? Anyway about his win today in the French Open: below is brief from ESPN.

Rafael Nadal joined Bjorn Borg as the only French Open four-peaters with a 6-1, 6-3, 6-0 win Sunday over Roger Federer in Paris. The outcome never was in doubt, a shocking fact considering Federer and some experts felt this was his year to cap a career Grand Slam.

No comments: