
I will start out with a little bit about game 4. The Boston Celtics didn't exactly follow my game plan but they were close. They didn't come out strong in the first 2 quarters and ended up going into halftime with a 18 pt deficit. The Los Angeles Lakers were aggressive in the first 2 quarters. Well, Doc Rivers must have lit the fire under them some with his halftime speech but he shouldn't have had to say much. The Celtics knew what they needed to do! I am sure The Lakers figured all they to do was to keep up their aggressiveness.
At halftime the score was 58-40.
During the 2nd half The Celtics made a great come back. They kept up a strong, aggressive play during the next 2 quarters. The Lakers seemed to have lost their aggressive edge. I really don't like how Kobe and the rest of team play at times. I know Kobe can get his shots, he is one of the best players in the game. He can't keep going back and forth to this, I gotta get the team involved. They need to be involved from the beginning. When he doesn't take shots early, I think that puts them in trouble sometimes. Celtics won gm 4, 97-91. I will make this short and give my objective thoughts for game 5.
The Celtics need to come out strong in all 4 quarters. I feel they can possibly take game 5 tonight and the Championship. I will go with the obvious things that The Celtics need to do to win tonight: don't get in foul trouble, less turnovers, open man shoot, Rondo has to make plays for team and take shots too, get to the foul line, get 3 pt shooters open. They need to play their good defense.
The Lakers need to play all quarters, if they want to go to a game 6. I feel the whole team needs to come out and play offense and defense. Don't wait for Kobe! Kobe needs to take any open shot if he can get. If he has to pass the ball, the open man better be ready! Kobe can't win the game alone. They need to watch the turnovers, get less fouls, get to the free throw line, block, take open shots.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment