
The Bengals 2nd preseason game against the Detroit Lions was not good to me! The offense started out slow. Chad Johnson dropped a ball but he was hit quickly! Then in the same 1st quarter, Carson through one a little high; Chad had to jump up to catch it. Well, he caught it but when he was coming down; 2 Lions defenders were there already and plowed him down. He dropped the ball and went to the side line trying to catch his wind. I thought he'd be back but he got his shoulder hurt in the play and went to the locker room. The turnover lead to the Lions first touchdown. Then the Lions eventually got a field goal and score was 7-0. We got a touchdown in the 2nd quarter to tie it; Lions got a field goal in 3rd quarter to take lead again and we got a field goal to tie it. That is all I will say on that!
The Lions were looking good! Kitna made some good passes to open receivers who caught the ball. They moved the ball down the field better than the Bengals. I feel their defense was better,they had 2 guys on most players when we did catch the ball. They had a good offensive line who gave their QB's time to throw. Their special teams made a good block of one of our field goal attempts. I know this is a preseason game but I hope it is not a prediction of what is yet to come for the Bengals. We lost 27-10. Need I say more?
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment